The 2013 EWZSA Slush Cup will be held from February 28 through March 3, 2013
(The final date for Registration was January 31, 2013)
Any questions please call Al Jones toll free at 1-800-616-1533 ext. 104 or email Al@Sportaccom.com.
NOTE: Out of town teams will not be scheduled on Thursday unless requested by team.
- Games on Thursday start as early as 5:00pm, Games on Friday could start as early as 4:30pm.
- NEW, This applies to all out of town teams and teams that don’t play league games at the Edmonton soccer centers. All participants, (coaching staff and players) must complete a Waiver form to be received prior to your first game.
- Youth Waiver Form
- Adult Waiver Form
Slush Cup Forms
- Calgary Minor Soccer Association no longer requires Travel Permits for in province tournaments. No ASA Registration will be issued. Please provide the CMSA Approved Roster. We understand this form can be printed by the team from the Scorekeepers area of the CMSA website.
- Coaches packets will be ready for pick up Friday March 1, 2013 starting at 5:00 pm. You will be able to pick up your packet and check in your team for the tournament at the three Edmonton Soccer Centres, West – 17415 – 106A Ave, South – 6520 Roper Road, or East 12720 Victoria Trail. We ask that all packets be picked up and teams checked in before Saturday March 2, 2013 at 12:00 pm.
- When checking in your team, we will require each team to give a cell phone number and team contact for the duration of the tournament.
- Teams please arrange for 1 coach or team designate to pick up the coach packet and check in the team for the tournament.
- All receipts will be emailed to the email address listed for your team, they will be sent the week after the tournament.
Slush Cup Q&A
Indoor Center Locations
- West Soccer Centre – 17415 – 106A Avenue, Edmonton
- East Soccer Centre – 12720 Victoria Trail, Edmonton
- South Soccer Centre – 6520 Roper Road, Edmonton
- Trans Alta Tri Leisure Centre – 221 Jennifer Heil Way, Spruce Grove
- Servus Credit Union Place – 400 Campbell Road, St. Albert
- Millennium Place – 2000 Premier Way, Sherwood Park
- DOW Centennial Centre – 8700-84 Street, Fort Saskatchewan
- Leduc Rec Center – 4330 Black Gold Drive. Leduc
Indoor Field Maps
- Edmonton Soccer Center East
- Edmonton Soccer Center West
- Edmonton Soccer Center South
- Trans Alta Tri-Leisure Centre – Spruce Grove
- Servus Credit Union Place – St. Albert
- DOW Centennial Centre – Fort Saskatchewan
Tournament Refund Policy
- Cancellations made PRIOR to the January 31, 2013 will receive back 100% of the entry fees. NO refunds if cancelled after notice of acceptance.
For information on other tournaments in Alberta, visit the Alberta Soccer Association.